- A Ringer Board, which accumulates your best gross score on each hole (all four nines), will be set up for the season.
- Each time you play on league day, only the best score is retained on each hole for that course. So if you get a score of 7 strokes on hole # 1, that number will be recorded on the Ringer Board.
- If the next league day you get a lower score on hole # 1, say a 4, the Ringer Board will record the 4 and the higher score is deleted. A player builds her best game over the season.
- There will be annual awards for the best game in each flight on each course, for Ringer Board participants. Winners will be announced at the January dinner meeting.
- Those Niners wishing to participate contribute $2.00 each